Ira is not really a contest kind of guy, but we would love it if you could
coax or goad him into coming out to play at F3J in the Rockies. :-)

Jim

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:15 PM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] "Ira is the Quacker, Quacker is the Ira, Who Was to Know?
:-)"

[Jim Monaco] snipped

I'm trying like heck to make it to F3J in the Rockies in a few months,
partly in order to give him and opportunity to crush my scores, and for him
to have a proper opportunity to say...."IN YOUR FACE!!!"

For the record Quacker was cool with the whole tongue and cheek deal but Ira
was pissed !  So I'm looking forward to flying with one of em for sure :).

Good Job both of you!

Gordy

  _____

It's Tax Time! Get <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>
tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.