For those of you who didn't get my dry humor.  This post was about the
airplane, and for those who posted me about how to get one before inventory
was gone here is the information on the dealer.

Keep in mind I haven' t seen the kit but did talk to guys who have purchased
some of the other planes in the line and really liked them (as in worth the
money :-)
Its a pretty busy page but click on the Catalog to see the planes then on AMD
kits.
Not a lot of information, but enuf to wet your whistle.

Note, don't bother to call for more detail cuz at this time Ray, is out
pretty often and he is the only one with details (not the kind we are usually
gonna ask about ) there.  Its not a huge store or anything.  But Ray is a
nice guy, with more of a power background, although he has flown slope in the
past.
You can order off the website.  If you want to wait a few days I will have
info like foil and stuff .  You'll see the site promo says Carbon/Glass fuse.
 The wings are pre sheeted foam... need to be covered or varnished.  All
hardware comes with it and from the guys who got other kits. the instructions
are very sparse translations.
Gordy

Hobby Supply South
1720 Mars Hill Road