I have a Thermal Sniffer for sale. This is the one made by Ace. This unit
is on 26.995. I used the unit for 4 or 5 flying sessions. It was never
crashed. $125.00 plus shipping.

Also have a Graupner ASW 22 NIB kit. 118" span, glass fuse, balsa covered
foam wings and stab. Instructions show conversion to e-power. $325.00
plus shipping. I also have the spoiler kit recommended for this kit and
will include with the kit for $350.00 total plus shipping.

Also have a Dwight Holley designed Gobbler kit, NIB, 118" span, all balsa
built-up kit. Need $125.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Boyd O'Brien