Well I am moving up in the glider world, so I have to sell a Waco Vector,
this is a Frank Weston
composite ship,  120 " wing span V-Tail, 12 " chord at the fuse jointer. The
wings are top and bottom unidirectional graphite triple taper at 9.5 %.  The
fuse is a Sapphire type, kevlar reinforced with a slip on nose cone, cut at
the stab and set up with the original v-tail. I sold off the original fuse
that was a pain to work with.  I will sell with servos installed. The
aileron servos are CS-12 MG, the V-Tail servos are Futaba S-133's and the
flaps are 148's.  I have to say this ship flies great, launches great off a
winch, covers ground with a super low sink rate, and thermals with the best
of them.  On landings it slows to a crawl and has no tip stall tendencies.
I wanted to keep the ship for a back up, but my budget will not allow paying
full price for a new ship.  .  I may be able to hook up my Web cam and take
a pic or two if someone begs. E-Mail for further information