I can second this factor. In every hay field I have considered there
are at least two reports of " hey I think there are a bunch of guys
who fly on the next farm or two over ... go there!" of course these
pilots range from dedicated power flyers to people who have just
picked up something off of Ebay and have no idea what they are doing
so removing the spectre of conflicts is my number one priority for 09.

David Webb