OK to set the Trailing edge in flight modes all you do is switch to the FM
you want and push the little trimmers on the top face of the 9303 the
direction you want the ailerons and flaps to go in that FM. These are the
ones on either side of the JR logo. That's all there is to it. Once you
switch back to Cruse mode the TE will return.

Tom Copp
Composite Specialties
www.f3x.com
949-645-7032