This TPG's monthly HLG contest will use the tasks and rules of the US World
Air Games Selection Contest that will be held the Friday before the IHLGF in
June. For complete information on these events you may go to the TPG website
(www.torreypinesgulls.org <http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/> ) where we have
web pages for each event. I invite you to check out the Rules for the WAG
practice event that we will be conducting this Saturday, April 19, 2008. The
CD for this Saturday's contest will be Cliff Hunter. You can contact Cliff
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or me at the phone or e-mail below.

Please spread the word. We would love to see as many as possible at this
unique HLG event and for those that have or are thinking of competing in the
WAG Selection Contest at the IHLGF, this event is something you don't want
to miss.

 Ron

Ron Scharck, CD

USA World Air Games 2009 Selection Contest

619-913-4949

[EMAIL PROTECTED]