Hi All, I'm in the very early stages of designing a new LSF website. We need some great photos for inclusion and we're hoping we could encourage individuals and clubs to send us your best photos. I cannot guarantee we will use all of the photos submitted, but I will try. Also, we may use all or part of an image as a header or part of a montage.

Please do not submit copyrighted photos and understand that by sending us your photos you are agreeing that we can use them.

Please e-mail your jpeg, jpg images to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and try to keep the file size modest, 500K or smaller. I will empty my mailbox often to make room for more.

Thank you in advance...

Dennis Hoyle
WMSS
AMA SNUT