Its been a long time since I bought a video camera so I am asking this group
if anyone can recommend a decent one. Or where can I go to read about
reviews on one. I am looking for a higher end one in HD, high speed shutter,
not too bulky.  I'm pretty informed with the digital SLR's but not
Camcorder's. Along the lines of the SLR's by Canon 30d-5d-1ds looking for
something betweeen a 30d and 5d :). Hope that makes sense. Thanks in
advance.

Tuan

Checked by AVG.
3:51 PM