I dropped by the Airtronics booth at Toledo hoping to find out if the spread spectrum module for the Stylus would be available for THIS flying season. My questions were answered with "We're not sure but have you looked at the new RD 8000?" I was reminded that Houdini claimed that the secret to his success as an illusionist was distraction.
       Still patiently waiting for my Stylus SS module,
Jim Deck