  From: Mike Fox<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Soaring@airage.com<mailto:Soaring@airage.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [RCSE] The Stylus, Airtronics

  Hi Guys,

  From what I have heard from Airtronics also is, that the new 10 channel is
  being developed and hopefully out to the public in Feb. 09. Sanwa is using
  the same engineers that developed the Stylus. They also said there are plans
  to make a 2.4ghz module to fit the Stylus as it is still a good and popular
  radio. There is also talk about a higher end radio down the road, maybe 14
  channel, good for our large Scale ships.

  I just got the Airtronics RDS8000 and flew it last weekend in a electric.
  Worked flawlessly!  The RDS8000 does not have sliders for soaring, but it
  was not really intended to be that kind of radio. I think it is a excellent
  middle of the line radio. It has alot of mixing availible. I will fly my
  electric planes, heli and will try some sailplanes to figure out the 2.4
  stuff.

  I think there is some good stuff coming  :-)

  Mike Fox

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Please
note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format