Team jackets and hats are now available for ordering.  We are going to place
the team order on Saturday, so if you order now you can be included in the
first batch.

I only have a picture of the base jacket without the logos on it available
on the website.  The jackets are dark blue with grey collar.  They are
actually quite lite, but the picture makes them look heavier and warmer than
they really are. For those that care it is a Port Authority brand JP54
jacket.  The hats will be a khaki color for cool summer use, with the team
logo on the front.

As soon as I have the first ones done I will take some better pictures for
the website.  You can order at http://www.usf3jteam.com

Thanks to all our supporters...
Jim Monaco
US F3J Team Manager 2008