I have a large medical bill to pay and have no choice but to sell my beautiful
EMS 1/3 scale 5.33 meter Duo Discus.
It's in my garage and has never flown. Has 2 blemishes on a wing from shipping
which are easily repaired with some monokote.
This is the version with the sheeted wings. Retract installed. Scale canopy and
cockpit prepared for scale finish.
Get a great glider at a great price regardless of the Euro exchange rate, and
the plane is already in SoCal.
I am asking $2750 obo. Open to offers!
I can possibly deliver to the Visalia Spring Aerotow or the JR Aerotow (need to
know by Thursday at the latest).
Picture from the former EMS website: http://tinyurl.com/5onp3x
I can send pictures of the actual plane upon request. Please contact me at
fdeichsel at hotmail dot com.

--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de