Okay guys we can't let our Team down. I understand they are considerably short
of their goals and needed money. We need to do something. This is a very
expensive proposition. OUR Team is very strong and has a very high likelihood
of winning it all.

I'm putting up $100 right now. I would like to see at least 50 of our great
Soaring folks match this by the end of the weekend. Anything would help but
let's shoot for $100.

Just reply to the this email (to the group) with your name and amount.

I know we can do it.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ
$100