Come on guys, yesterday I put up a challenge to raise money for our F3J team. I
offered $100 and stand by that. So far nobody has stepped to the plate.

For those buying jackets, that is good but good old cash will be even more
helpful.

Lets get on board and donate some money.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler, AZ