I am using enloope's in a 4 cell pack in all my contest planes ( 2 Perfects
and a Shadow). I am using airtronics 761's and JR 368's servo's. They charge
out in all cases right on the money and it would appear that I use up about
500 Mah per hour or in Voltage reading they come off the charger at 5.8v
settle down to about 5.72 v and after about an hour of 1 minute tasks they
are down to roughly 5.3v.  I have not measured the internal cel resistance
(not sure of an exact procedure to be honest) however when I get them home
and cycle them I always have at least 1300 MAh left after an hour. I have
NOT run them much more than an hour and a half since these are new batteries
and I have little time to do a full test however at 300Mah discharge they
take 3 hours to reach a full discharge.

I also use them in my TX packs on my stylus. The cells are a very tight fit
for this application and you have to modify the cartridge to get them to
fit. I think in general although they work well in this application giving
me about 6 hours of run time I would just use a 3000mah Lipo battery
instead. It would be easier to fit and it would last all day.

I tested the self discharge rates of the RX packs and after 6 months the
pack was still at 5.6v which was reason enough for me to try them since I
can literally store them all winter without fear of a deep self discharge. I
can now charge--- store---- fly although I am religious about checking
voltage between flights.

Costco is selling these batteries cheap and they appear to be working quite
well though I have seen sanyo with a 3500 MAH battery as well. I think this
has typical self discharge features though.

Let me know if you need more data.