> Mark,
> from Daryls excellent post to yours.  I have this mental picture of you.
> Do you sometimes wear a pointy hat with eyeholes cut out, or a specific
> armband?  You must be a legend in your own mind.

Klaus,
    I, promise that I am not a member of the klan, or any other right wing
conspiratorial group, just someone who is tired of political correctness and
the attitude "that because America needs to get with the rest of the world
attitude."  The last thing I am is a legend in my own mind, just a hard
working guy who enjoys to fly and anything about flying, but I am very
competitive when I walk out on the field of battle.

Marc Gellart, Lima, OH