While we are on the same err kind of same topic I would publically like to
thank the bonhead who donated the tow equipment into my bag at the end of
the F3J in the Rockies contest. TSA at Denver Airport make me dissasemble my
entire Backpack to get a closer look at the stakes contained in it. I had no
idea they were even there!

Next time please deposite a decent stop watch or maybe a winder and some
reels :)