Now we are getting somewhere :-)

Now if only some of you who have (loaned) U know ....Let him barrow things
would come forward, we could really have some bashing.... LoL :-)

Craig

PS... I never trust a guy who doesn't fly handlaunch :-) My girlfriend is
coming over so I'm out  :-))))

David Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: As an actual practitioner of Jewish/
Scottish Hoodoo I would recommend that you be careful of what or who you say is
or maybe cursed.... I tried to Curse Mr Perkins last weekend and in some weird
twist of fate I think I came in last in Denver. I will have to take a hoodoo
refresher course.

 DW