Checkout these websites for info:

f3jturkey.com, soarist.com and f3x.no

This W/C is the most impressive contest I've ever seen. The Turkish club spared
no expense to make their mark: "tents" that are more like semi-permanent
housing, security so good that you can leave your models assembled on the field
overnight, WiFi on the field, WiFi scoring . Your official timer enters the
result on a PDA and by the time you turn your transmitter back in, you score is
posted on all the big screen TV's on the field for all to see (which could be a
source of pride or shame :), as well as the current leader board. This is a
world class performance by the Turkish organizers with a world class budget of
over a quarter million dollars. They clearly had lots of support. The US Team
is prepared to deliver its own world class performance largely because of your
support. Jim Monaco continues his own world class performance as team manager.
Things are going smoothly and close to budget, but fund raising will continue
to be a full time, year-around effort. We appreciate your support (and we still
need to get our models home after the contest, and that's not cheap :)  Check
out the above websites for the latest news. The W/C starts Monday with opening
ceremony Sunday evening. Gotta go, I'm off to "work" (yes, it really is a lot
of work-14 hr days)

Thanks

Ben Clerx