From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 10:07 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] RE: US F3J Team Report

Checkout these websites for info:

f3jturkey.com, soarist.com and f3x.no

This W/C is the most impressive contest I've ever seen. The Turkish club
spared no expense to make their mark: "tents" that are more like
semi-permanent housing, security so good that you can leave your models
assembled on the field overnight, WiFi on the field, WiFi scoring . Your
official timer enters the result on a PDA and by the time you turn your
transmitter back in, you score is posted on all the big screen TV's on the
field for all to see (which could be a source of pride or shame :), as well
as the current leader board. This is a world class performance by the
Turkish organizers with a world class budget of over a quarter million
dollars. They clearly had lots of support. The US Team is prepared to
deliver its own world class performance largely because of your support. Jim
Monaco continues his own world class performance as team manager. Things are
going smoothly and close to budget, but fund raising will continue to be a
full time, year-around effort. We appreciate your support (and we still need
to get our models home after the contest, and that's not cheap :)  Check out
the above websites for the latest news. The W/C starts Monday with opening
ceremony Sunday evening. Gotta go, I'm off to "work" (yes, it really is a
lot of work-14 hr days)

Thanks

Ben Clerx

  _____

Get
<http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=aolcmp00050000000011>
the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news, & more!