I'm trying to find out the names of any vendors that will be selling stuff at
the upcoming
NATS.

The AMA store has some overstock of some soaring items and they are interested
in
having a soaring related vendor at the event help them out selling the items.

Please  contact me if you can help identify any sellers.

There have been some shake-ups at AMA concerning retail items.
You will no longer get a catalog before christmas!

Thanks!

Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art

Producers of High Quality Silent Flight DVDs
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
Tel: 888-834-2261
Visa/Mastercard Accepted