Yeah, and you know what is even worse? Marc Gellart's Blaster didn't have a rudder on it either - just a stab - and he won our NATS too...

I kinda feel bad for ribbing Marc in one of the last rounds where he was struggling keeping his turn coordinated in some super-light air... but his launches were great and apparently lack of rudder didn't keep him from winning the contest...

(I like my rudder, thank you very much)

Great contest, guys! I'd love to see more Loud Americans heading overseas for that contest.... or better yet, more Euros at our NATS! :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for keeping everyone updated Ben.  What a great competition it was.  The
skills on that field were impressive.  I sure would have liked to have a higher
finish but even in 31st place my score was 96.4% of first.  I am happy with my
performance.  It was well worth the trip and I have every intention to go back
for another shot at em next year.  Here is a little factoid for ya, the guy
that finished first did not have a rudder on his plane.