So lets kill 2-meter and add F3K.. ouch (-:
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kai Yang<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lex<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: soaring<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; soaring<mailto:soaring@airage.com> ;
ben<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [RCSE] German Open F3K Finals

  I second that... 2 day F3K will attracts some CA pilots (like myself) for
sure.

   -Kai

  ※ 引述《"Lex Mierop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>》之郵件內容:
  >Ben Wrote:
  >>Great contest, guys!  I'd love to see more Loud Americans heading
  >>overseas for that contest.... or better yet, more Euros at our NATS! :)
  >

  >If the Nat's can ever figure out that it will take a 2 day F3K event to
  >draw the numbers, then that just might happen...
  >
  > -l
  >

  >RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Please
note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format