One remedy might be to get your registration in EARLY! I got my NATS entries
confirmation back today. :) I would have loved to be in AZ. Especially since
Feb. 6th is my birthday! Maybe next year. I'd guess they can't force you to
go, even if you register! That "Did Not Fly" plane sucks!

Bill Wingstedt