Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:04:48 -0400
From: "Bobbi and Randy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Fwd: Soccer field construction started today at Camp
Maluhia
----- Original Message ----->Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 4:42 AM
Subject: Soccer field construction started today at Camp Maluhia

For those of you that don't know, this is terrible news. Camp Maluhia, on
the island of Maui, has got to be one of the best slopes in the world. There
is excellent lift there probably 95% of the time, the weather is almost
always ideal, the view is fantastic and the landing area is close to
perfect. Of all the slopes that I have been to, this is still my favorite.
The fact that this slope is probably going to be lost saddens me.

Randy Bullard