Back a couple of years ago, there was a blue foamie type wing twist plane
being promoted. Probably way out but maybe related to the Bob the chuckie
manufacturer. There is a pic (I think the same plane) tacked on an
unrelated advert in Sailplane and Electric and it keeps bugging me that I
cannot track it down. I thought it might be Bowman's Hobbies although not
listed there.

Can anyone point me to where I might track it down - also related reviews etc.

Ta

Dave Greer