Bruce,

 I'm no expert in epoxy but I do use the West System epoxy for bagging.
What I am wondering is why this stuff didn't get hard sooner. If you
mixed much more hardener into it than you should have it seems that it
should have hardened in a shorter amount of time. Only thing I can
figure is the hardener NEEDS that amount of resin to react with. That
would leave all that excess hardener just laying there
 I don't know how to solve your problem with the wings now, but I am
wondering if anyone out there in the know, can explain why this mix
didn't harden.

Thanks,
RB