There is no way to get that mess to harden.

Epoxy MUST be mixed at the proper ratio for it to harden. The range of
error that is acceptable is on the order of +/-10%. IOW pretty darn
close.

Now, your ply skinned wings should be pretty strong so you should be
able
to scrape all of the glass and gooey epoxy off. Then use epoxy or white
vinegar to clean the goo off of the surface, don't try and get all of
the goo
out of the wood, just get it to the point that feels tacky without
slippery goo on the surface.

Now reglass using epoxy mixed at the proper ratio and FULLY mixed.
I use an egg timer when I mix epoxy to make sure I mix for a FULL 3
MINUTES.

The reworked wing will not be as strong as if it had been done right the
first
but it should be pretty close.

It is a good idea when using any new material, especially a different
epoxy, to
do a test before using it on something important.

To test;

1. Mix a small batch and time how long it takes to harden in the cup.
Caution;
It may get very hot so watch it for fire and smoke.

2. Mix a small batch and spread it on some of the typical materials you
use,
balsa, ply, glass, etc. Let cure and see how hard the surface is and
measure
the difference in strength, stiffness and weight. These test don't all
have to
be accurate, just a feel for the difference will give you a better
understanding
of what is going on.

3. Try making a small layup similar to the real part you will be making
see what traps might get you when you do the big one.

Remember what worked and what didn't.
:-))

michael N6CHV AMA 77292 (builder of boats as well as models and user of
LOTS of epoxy)