FRED SAGE wrote:

Thanks.   Regarding the alignment issue, the problem is that the left
wing doesn't match up to the right.  The tube hole is 2 15/16" from the
LE on one wing and 3 1/16" from the LE on the other.

This happened due to the keyhole hot wire cutter being slightly
lopsided.  This was aggravated by the fact that I cut from left to right
letting the LE be near me on the right wing and the TE for the left.

I'll be using a press (not a bag) to laminate the wings.  So, the trough
issue may not present itself.

--
Ron Richardson
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]