Hi, entire group!

I am looking to set up a buddy with a flying wing. I have the kit, servos,
rx, etc., but I need a TX that can handle exponential as well as basic
mixing (elevon). And I want to pay minimum to get these basic features. The
TX needs to have a nicad pack and slow charger to be useful to me. I would
love information about:

1)Used TX you might have that would fit the bill, along with a proposed
price.

2)Best possible source and price for a programmable TX-only purchased new.

3)Great deals on a full package that has the servos and rx and all. After
all, I can always use the additional onboard pack for a project of my own
later, esp. if the package deal is great. Has to be small submicro onboard
gear to be interesting to me, though.

Thanks in Advance for any leads.

Lift,
Scobie in Seattle