Saturday I flew with Pat K. yesterday and we had a stiff neck day of
sunburned faces.

Today was a contest in Melbourne and thanks to Jim Mclean, I got directions
and headed over from Orlando.

The weather was terrible.  Windy, cloudy and cold...and inspite of it,
everybody flew...only one Spirit blew up on the winch and while getting 5
minutes was up to the gods, we did manage our 7...weird.

It wasn't my day though, since the club is a power site and the system used
for Freq control kind of caused some confusion and me a dinged tip and some
age wrinkles on my fuse...In any case we had a fun day.

Some of the big bad Buzzard boys took the top prizes with me in my usual one
of the top 5 spots  (#5 :-)

TD is a live and well in Florida and the range of experience is across the
board.

If there is a big negative,,, well I have to work this week and its supposed
to be nice-(

Gordy