In a message dated 2/20/00 10:34:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Some of the big bad Buzzard boys took the top prizes with me in my usual one
 of the top 5 spots  (#5 :-)

 TD is a live and well in Florida and the range of experience is across the
 board.

Hey Gordy, come on back next weekend and the NO FL Thermal Riders will demote
you  to the second half of the top 10. Feb 26-27. 2M & RES Sat. and Unlimited
& RES on Sunday. You can send the wife shopping in Orlando and we will extend
some good old boy hospitality to you. BTW did you ever see Deliverance.
Later, Rich