I didn't get my fuselage to look great either - but mine flew great, till
I hit a flagpole at Mach 1 speed! Ouch! It was either the flagpole or me ...

Remember that everything takes time to learn - eventually you'll
get the finish that Dave Sanders seem to produce all the time - I am
not there yet, but closing in :-)!

Tord,
Sweden

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden