I have never ordered anything from AM but met Sean at Phoenix-  he was
flying the 3CAM off my winch before the contest, talked at length w/him
about 3Cam.  Seans a great guy and his company is offering a premier product
in the Mueller stuff-I have seen nothing better quality wise- Mueller's
attention to detail is something to be seen and that 3Cam is quite a plane.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business w/Sean nor can one
go wrong buying a Mueller product.    Walter