Hello all!

I know some don't like "wanted" request on this list but it is the only
channel I could think of.

I am looking for bashed up tipp panels for the Ellipse 2. Actually it is
the carbon spar and possibly the root rib that I am looking for. I have
some ideas that I want to try out by making my own tippanles as a
glassed foam wing, and having the original carbon spar makes this much
easier. Is there anyone out there that have something lying around and
want top part with the stuff?

--
Regards
Erik Wikran