From: Lynn Dudenbostel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 8:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Hi-Start Recommendations

Hi... I'd like some recommendations from the list as to what kind of
hi-start would be needed for a Sailaire 12' sailplane.  Right now I'm
leaning toward the 4m bungee system by Multiplex, but I'm not sure if
this has too much "zip" for a built up wing like the Sailaire has.  I'm
just getting back into RC soaring after being out of it for 18 years,
just to find that the planes I once flew are now considered "Nostalgia
Class"!  I've decided not to go with a winch for cost reasons.  Anyone
with experience in this area?

Thanks for the help.

Lynn