I have no doubt that either the TG-3 or the S1-26 2m wing kit from
DAW, combined with a built up fuselage would do. . Another option you could
possibly have is the Great Planes Spectra - which is a nice plane
in every respect.

In short, I think you need more servos to make a powered plane that is
at home both on the slope and while thermalling - one is used up working
the throttle!

Actually, if you forfeit some thermalling capacity, I think the two-servo
version of the DAW S1-26 HLG would be close to ideal. It will be at home
on the slope, as it will be fast, due to the extra weight, but also
at home in a thermal, no doubt! Have a friend that's been flying a Gentle
Lady with a OS 15 glow in the nose for many years. Flies just fine, even if
it has never been sloped - maybe a bit slow for that?

Tord,
Sweden

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden