I have a nearly new, competition ready, FVK Graphite for sale. It is completely ready
fly including servos, receiver and 5 cell battery pack. It has a 3 piece wing and the
V-tails unplug separately so it packs into a smaller case than most open class ships.
You
can see it at the F3J contest in Costa Mesa, CA this weekend.
   While retaining the option of using the standard factory push-pull rods to the
V-tails,
I installed a kevlar corded, ball-bearing raced, pull-pull system on the V-tails which
helped drop the all up weight down to 59 oz. This is a serious F3J or USA TD type ship
capable of (and demonstrating) 100 pt landings. It can take full pedal zooms and two
man
tows. It has a custom made removable nose skeg as well as a plug-in removable TE skeg
so
it can be used for either type competition. Also, the entire factory installed ballast
tube system has been retained. Ballast slugs are included in the price and can be
added in
3 oz. increments. You can find more info on the Graphite at the FVK site at:
http://fvk.de/Graphite.html

$1200 plus shipping
I can accept Mastercard or Visa

Dave Wenzlick