About four years ago, when I bought an Audiovox cell phone, I thought I had scored a
great deal, because it came with three battery
packs. NiMH no less. There is a reason, because the NiMH batt's will not last very
long. Even had to replace two of the packs. It
never got better, the life got shorter and the charging became more frequent. I could
never consider using this kind of cell in an
airplane that I have sweated many, many hours over while we still have the relative
decent reliability of Ni- Cads.
Thanks for the soap box.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]