Okay, that's NiMH in planes.  I'm using them in my Tx, which has digital
and analog voltage readout, fairly safe, right?

The other question is, how did you charge your NiMh batteries?  Was it
as good as the Sirius charger I'm using?

I've used and charged my Radio Shack 1500 AA NiMH 'transmitter' batteries several
times now, and its all A-ok on the Western Front, and counting.

I promise to let the alias know if and when I have any perceptible problems
whatsoever with these batteries.

I guarantee these are going to get a LOT of use now and throughout the
flying season.   No news is good news as far as these NiMH batteries go.

-Paul