A few nights ago there was an incredible documentaty on PBS Nature program
about Eagles.  It documented all types of eagles from around the world.
The upclose film footage of these birds inflight was amazing.  The constant
camber and planform changing, as well  tail movement really gives an
appreciation of how these birds are working the air.  I am going to start
looking at local listings for a re-braodcast.  This one is definitely worth
taping.  I believe the heaviest eagles weigh more than 20 lbs.  If anyone
has any more info about this program or knows when next it will be aired,
please post the info on the exchange.  It it a must see!

Gavin