A friend of mine(will call him Bill) had some of the first Feather Rx's
out. There was a problem with the length of the antenna. This caused
very limited range. He sent the Rx's back and had them fixed and
recieved them back in less than a week. He says now they have same range
as other Hitec Rx's. They are now shipping good stuff.

Bill, care to add anything about the Hitec feather?