Joe, and others:

If memory serves me right, all of my Level 1 task was done with a Craft Air
Windrifter.  Level II I really moved up and went to the Craft Air Sailair.
Level III was compeleted with two different planes, all of the TD stuff was
done with an Invader MKIV kitted for a short time by a guy named Herb Smith
in the Denver area, and the my 2 hour slope flight was done at Lake Wilson
KS with my trusty old Coyote.  I almost crashed with less than 5 minutes to
go while doing low inverted passes.  I was getting bored so what can I say?
Level IV is still work in progress, all I have left is my cross country
flight.  I had it done several years ago but lost my voucher so had to start
over.  Oh well double the fun.  I am plannig on trying to do my cross
country with a HLG just to make it more fun and challenging.  I am in no
hurry to race to Level V but do keep that as my Ultimate goal in RC soaring,
that and maybe beating Joe or Daryl sometime.  I think reaching Level V will
be easier than the latter.  Well that is my LSF story and I am sticking to
it.

See Ya,

Pat (Long time Level III) McCleave
Wichita, KS