In a message dated 4/5/00 4:56:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I´ve
 repeaired a fuse and used a glass sleeve to fix it. And the next step is to
 fill up the roughness of the glass sleeve. Sand it smooth and put some
 gelcoat on it. >>

    It sounds like the epoxy and glass is your structural repair and now
you're concerned with the cosmetic finish.I've had good results by just using
the epoxy alone.  If you cover the wet epoxy with some plastic food wrap
while it cures the finish will be very smooth.
    Hmmm, I never tried this, but I wonder if painting the plastic wrap first
would transfer the paint to the fuse just like a bagged wing??

Lenny Keer
RMSA, Colorado