I responded to an ad on the RCSE from Ziegelmeyer Enterprises for an F3J
towhook.  He's got a web site which address I lost, but the e-mail is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1.  As advertised, a husky, sturdy looking towhook.  Said to be heat-treated.

2.  For the information of our service and shipping fans, I ordered on
Saturday and got the hook on Wednesday with a shipping charge of......55
cents!  Came in a padded envelope.

The only flaw is that he forgot to put L.A. County sales tax on the web site
but since I live here I asked about it and included it.

Signed:

Richard Shilling who has studied maps carefully and can now point to
Australia (the big one) and New Zealand (the long skinnny one).