You can pickup a wall charger from GYRO hobbies about $12 bucks or a robbe
infinity 2 charger about $200 bucks. I have both and both work fine the
infinity is faster and looks cool.... joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan & Marni Woods [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 6:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] How do you charge the battery that charges the
batteries?

How do you guys charge the 12V 7.2 Amp gel cell batteries that are used as
field quick chargers?

I have a Sirrus Pro series charger and a Panasonic 12V 7.2 Amp gel cell
battery.  I can no longer charge my tx packs and rx packs take forever.

I assume it's because the current or voltage in the gel cell has been overly
depleted.  How do I charge the gel cell?

TIA

Nathan Woods
Orange CA.