interstate batterie's makes a nice charger for that 12 , 7.2  i think it's around 40
to 50 bucks.,
works great,, use it all the time.... another idea is to get one of them jump start
car batteries,, they come with a charger and
have 250 cold cranking amps. it lasts a very long time.. about 90 to 120 bucks... it
has a cigarette lighter hole,, ou charge it
through that,, and you can plug in your chargers there. or anything else
charlie