I do not want to sound like Gordy, but enough is enough. I am going to
wake up Bernouli, Mollier, Stokes and couple math experts from their
graves and put them to work. I want to know where is this 150 to 200 lbs
pull comes from and how that pull is transfered to the boom. Have anyone
loaded up his plane at home with sand bags adding up to a 150 to 200 lbs
wings loading?  How is this flexing shifting the tails to a negative
decalage ? . Now, how a lousy flap servo with a max of 60 oz torque
won't allow the flaps to go in reflex at such proportional to their
surface forces acting upon them ?. How about the ailerons ?. I bet you
Daryl is a human too, and according to health practices a human can only
push or hold a force no higher than 60 lbs for no more than few seconds.
And that is after dinner. That load is at the tow hook and is
distributed to the entire fuse. If the tow hook will be behind Daryl's
hand I can see the flex occuring. And that will determine a positive
decalage. But I do not think that Daryl had master that yet. But by
letting go , launching the plane that is , the fuse  now rests on the
wings at one end and on the stabs at the other. Daryl's got the pedal to
the metal and the tow hook is pulling on that fuse like crazy. The wings
and tails are opposing to Daryl's and the winch work. The fuse bows and
as it does the tails  goes negative and the wings goes positive. The
tails pushes the plane to the ground and the wings are stalling. Oh so
nice. Lousy shallow launch follow by a stall. So where the reinforcing
be on the fuse to make it stiff ? Ya, ya from the nose to the toes-....
that is from the joining rod or wing attachement point to the boom end.
Hey champ do I have to add anything ?  Mike PS. Fredy Sage:  keep doing
what you doing so far. I love your work.