You better believe I am going to be there racing unlimited MOM. This race is
a week before the big International Slope Race, come on out and get some
practice in before the big race. I would really like to see 8-10 guys show
up in support (and actually fly) of unlimited man on man racing. Six months
ago when Jerry was polling people to see what type of racing was of
interest, there were many who said they would come out and race this class.
Where are you?

Doug Reel
Pacific Palisades, CA